Effective: 1 January 2015
We Collect The Following Types of Information
We do not require that you create an account in order to utilize the App, and therefore do not collect personal information through its usage. However, while we do not have your personal information, the App does use Unique Identifiers (as discussed below).
Additionally, the third party store that licensed the App to you (e.g., the Apple App Store or Google Play Store) may have collected personal information from you and may provide that information to us. We shall only utilize that information for the purposes of ensuring the proper licensing of the App.
We may collect information regarding App usage such as geographic, specific feature usage, and search information. We utilize this information to analyze the performance of and improve the App to provide current and future users with a fulfilling experience.
Should a user choose to utilize the calendar functionality of the App, all event specific data regarding such functionality (date, time, location, notes, etc.) shall be stored locally on the device and we shall not have access to such data.
We also use “Unique Identifiers” to enable your use of the App. Unique Identifiers are small files used by our App that are stored on your device when the App is first installed for the purposes of identifying your device for consistent usage across sessions in the App. Unique Identifiers are installation specific: if the App is deinstalled and reinstalled, the old Unique Identifier is deleted and a new Unique Identifier is installed. These Unique Identifiers do not contain any personally identifiable information or information that we could use to ascertain your identity, such as your name. We use Unique Identifiers to track the usage of the App and to enhance your use of the App.
To Contact You
If we are provided your personal information by you or the third party store that licensed the App to you, we may use your personal information to contact you. Using your personal information, we may also send you e-mail messages under the following circumstances, among others:
- to respond to an inquiry or request for information;
- to thank you for contacting us;
- to welcome you to the App;
- to explain new offerings and features of Gozio;
- to communicate with you regarding your use of the App
We May Share And Disclose Your Information In The Following Ways
We may collect aggregated information about our users, such as geographic, App feature usage, search information, etc. We may share certain information that we collect with our business partners regarding the users of the App. The aggregated information that we provide is not directly linked to any personally identifiable information.
We will use your information to provide information or perform services that you request we, or a third party, provide or perform. If the applicable information is to be provided or service is to be performed by a third party, then we will disclose the applicable information to the third party providing the information or performing the applicable service.
We may share your information within our business for the purposes of furthering our business, including analyzing your information and other uses.
We may use and disclose your information to the extent reasonably necessary to:
- correct technical problems and malfunctions in how we provide our products and services to you and to technically process your information;
- protect the security and integrity of the App and our service, including without limitation to enforce our End User License Agreement with you;
- protect our rights and property and the rights and property of others;
- take precautions against liability;
- respond to claims that your use of the App violates the rights and interests of third parties;
- the extent required by law or to respond to judicial process; and
- the extent permitted under other provisions of law, to provide personal information to law enforcement agencies or for an investigation on a matter related to public safety.
You understand and agree that your information may be required to:
- send and receive communications regarding your use of the App;
- conform to the technical requirements of connecting networks;
- conform to the limitations of our service; or
- conform to other, similar technical requirements.
We may monitor how our users use our App including without limitation search terms entered, pages visited, and documents viewed. This information may be stored with your Unique Identifier. Aggregated forms of this data may also be used in order to help us understand areas for future research, identify future features and functions to develop for the App, and to market the App.
Links to Other Sites
This App may contain links other applications, web sites, and products. We are not responsible for and shall not have any liability arising from the privacy practices or the content found by your utilization of such links.
Storage Of Information
We may store information collected via the App or provided to us, including without limitation your information, indefinitely.
You may contact us to discuss changing and modifying any incorrect information that you provide to us by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gozio takes commercially and technologically reasonable precautions to protect data and information under its control from misuse, loss, or alteration. Gozio’s security measures include industry-standard technology and equipment to help protect your information, and we maintain security measures to allow only the appropriate personnel and contractors access to your information. Unfortunately, no system can ensure complete security, and Gozio disclaims any liability resulting from use of the App. If you have any questions about the security at our App, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com.
Change in Control
“Change in control” means any of the following events:
- we undergo a reorganization, merger, consolidation, acquisition or other restructuring involving all or substantially all of our voting securities and/or assets, by operation of law or otherwise;
- we become insolvent;
- we make a general assignment for the benefit of creditors;
- we suffer or permit an appointment of a receiver for our business or assets;
- we become subject to any proceedings under any bankruptcy or insolvency law, whether domestic or foreign; or
- we are liquidated, voluntarily or otherwise.